At People and Numbers we understand that small businesses have HR needs and people issues that they need to manage, but that a full time permanent HR resource is often an expense that you just can’t warrant especially during these tough economic times.
Engaging an external HR professional from us can solve this issue.
We are able to work with you on a one off or on-going basis to deal with any people issues so that you can continue running your business knowing that your people are fully supported and that you have all the processes and procedures in place to keep you legally compliant and make your organisation a great place to work.
What do we offer?
We will always work with our clients to tailor the offering to your needs so you do not have to buy a package and there is no one size fits all, but to give you an idea here are some of the ways we could help:
- We can be ‘your’ HR department for a monthly fee
- This option gives you and your employees a point of contact for all HR needs without the overhead expense of a permanent resource
On an hourly or day rate we can deal with adhoc HR issues for you such as: grievances, recruitment, redundancy, restructure, training, performance management, attendance management
This starts from as little as £200 and can include:
- Free initial consultation
- 2hr onsite visit to gather information
- Review of all existing documents
- Review of any current measures you have in place
- Identification of any gaps and improvement suggestions
Whether you just need a review and refresh of existing documents, a complete rewrite or to start from scratch we can help with all your policy and procedure needs. Anything we write would be completely tailored and appropriate for your business and not just a generic handbook.